Grand Community Picnic
Winneshiek Medical Center will hold a Grand Community Picnic on Thursday, August 29 from 4-7 pm on the WMC campus.
Free Community Picnic Attractions
- BBQ pork sandwich, chips and a beverage
- Giant Bouncy House Obstacle Course
- Kids games area
- Giant Walk-Through Colon (cancer education for everyone)
- “What You Don’t See” trailer (drug education for parents/caregivers)
- Face painting
- Popcorn from the Lion’s Club
- Pokey Pete rides
- Trolley rides by Decorah Trolley Company
- Live music by Mike McAbee
- Garden tours
- Garden food demonstrations
- WMC ambulance tours
- WMC Radiology tours
- Fire truck display
- Winneshiek County Canine McCoy meet-and-greet
- And more!
Moo-Mobile shakes will also be available for $1 each throughout the evening.
The picnic is made possible with the help of more than 100 staff volunteers from Winneshiek Medical Center, the WMC Auxiliary and WMC Foundation, and will be held rain or shine.
Convenient parking will be available, with regular trolley rides and golf carts running from the parking lots to the event site.
For additional information on the picnic or other Winneshiek Medical Center activities, please call the WMC Marketing & Communications department at 563-382-2911 or email email@example.com.