We understand that your time is valuable. MyChart makes time consuming tasks simple… a few clicks, and you’re done.
MyChart at a Glance
MyChart is a free service that gives you the flexibility to access your health information and other resources on your time and between visits to Winneshiek Medical Center. With this interactive online tool, you can take a more active role in your care with easy, secure access to your health information and online communication with WMC staff.
Want to access your Patient Online Services account?
Patient Online Services (our previous health record portal for patients) will be available for your reference through December 2017.
If you would like to keep specific information from your current Patient Online Services account for your own records, please choose from the following options:
- When logged in to Patient Online Services, choose the “print” option, which is available from any page within Patient Online Services.
- Download your health information into a secure electronic file. This option involves more steps:
- Click on the “Health Record” icon from the Patient Online Services homepage
- Click on “Health Summary” on the top right of the Health Record page
- For your clinic summary, click on “Winneshiek Medical Cntr Clinic” from the list
- Now, click “Download Healthy Summary” on the right menu
- Follow the instructions to download as presented on this page
- Request your records from Winneshiek Medical Center’s Health Information Management department. Call 563-387-3100 to begin this process or print and fill out a request form and fax it to us.
- Link to form: http://www.winmedical.org/patients-visitors/patient-forms/
- Fax number: 563-382-1506.
Other Online Services
In This Section
Daycare accident leads to emergency medical care at WMC
Haidyn Farley was having a very normal four-year old day. She was playing with her friends at daycare, running around outside before everyone settled in for a nap. Without warning, Haidyn tripped and landed hard on her right shoulder.