Our sense of hearing plays an essential role in our connection to family, friends, co-workers and community. We understand the impact that losing your hearing can have on your enjoyment of daily activities as well as relationships. That’s why we offer personalized hearing care that includes diagnostic evaluations, education and rehabilitation, to ensure you get exactly the care you need, when you need it, close to home.
Cynthia See, Au.D., is an ASHA-certified Mayo Clinic Health System audiologist at Winneshiek Medical Center Decorah Clinic. Dr. See provides high-quality patient and family-centered hearing and balance related services to patients of all ages – from birth to elderly.
Audiology services include:
- Hearing assessments for adults and children
- Evaluation and fitting of hearing aids
- Evaluation and fitting of hearing protection devices
- Custom-fitted swim and cell phone earpieces
- Assisted listening devices, such as alarms, amplified telephones, television listening devices and other technologies
Dr. See is available full-time at
Winneshiek Medical Center Decorah Clinic
Call for an appointment today: 563-382-2911
or Make an Appointment Online
Hearing aid demo models, batteries & accessories
We offer quality, economical hearing aid batteries (by the pack or case), audiowipes, dehumidifiers, wax guards and wax loops at the Decorah Clinic reception desk on the lower level of the clinic. Not sure if hearing aids are right for you? Ask about a hearing aid demonstration.
In This Section
- Audiology (Hearing)
- Tips to care for your hearing aids
- Protect Your Hearing
- Hearing Aid Donation Program
- Signs of Hearing Loss
Stories of better hearing
Read the stories of patients who have experienced better hearing thanks to the skill and expertise of Dr. See at Winneshiek Medical Center Decorah Clinic.