Tips to care for your hearing aids
Blue = Left
Red = Right
Hearing aid dehumidifier
- Every night, open battery door to turn hearing aid off and place in hearing aid dehumidifier.
- Once weekly, microwave dehumidifier disc screen side up 20-30 seconds. DO NOT put hearing aids in the microwave.
Store hearing aids on dresser, night stand, desk – away from the bathroom.
- Remove tab and let battery sit for 5 minutes prior to use
- Put battery tab on calendar to track battery life.
- Keep hearing aid batteries out of reach of children & pets and keep batteries separate from medicines.
Wear your hearing aids most waking hours.
Remove hearing aids
- When you go to bed at night,
- When you bathe or shower or
- To protect your ears around loud sounds and use appropriate ear protection
Hearing aid not working?
- Check/change battery
- Check/change wax filter
- Schedule an appointment: 563-382-2911