Protect Your Hearing
Protect your hearing. Here’s how can you avoid hearing loss.
- Wear your hearing protection properly.
- Wear them every time you’re in a noisy area.
- Change your earplugs daily or on the recommended schedule.
- Do not listen to a personal music player when you’re in a noise zone.
- For musicians and concert attendees, consider filtered or musician ear plugs for better sound quality while protecting your hearing.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle eating right and exercising.
- Avoid social isolation, stay involved with social activities.
If you have questions regarding hearing protection, make an appointment with Dr. See at Decorah Clinic: 563-382-2911.