Whether looking to improve your health through healthy eating habits, or if a disease or condition requires you to re-think your diet, Winneshiek Medical Center’s clinical dietitians are available to guide you. Working closely with your doctor, our registered, licensed dietitians provide medical nutrition therapy to meet your health needs as well as meal plans that meet your taste preferences.
Services we provide:
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Individual nutrition counseling
- Patient education
- Weight loss/gain programs
- Diabetes education and support
- Nutrition support for inpatients
Our dietitians are available through referral. Call the Nutrition Services Department to learn more about our services at 563-382-2911 or talk to your doctor.