Speech-language Referrals

A person needing speech pathology services is first seen by their primary care doctor. If a person is admitted to Winneshiek Medical Center due to a stroke, the patient may be seen for additional therapy once discharged from the medical center, either at home, at a nursing home, or as an outpatient.

In This Section

Return to Speech Therapy