Anesthesia services at Winneshiek Medical Center are provided by certified, registered nurse anesthetists.
We offer the following types of anesthesia to keep you safe and comfortable during your surgery or procedure including:
- General Anesthesia
- IV Sedation
- Spinal Block
- Regional Blocks
The Department of Anesthesia at Winneshiek Medical Center manages the anesthetic care for surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, and provides pre- and post-operative care.
Procedures and services include:
- Administration of anesthesia in all specialties
- Pre-operative medical evaluations
- Peri-operative pain management
- Injections and nerve blocks
- Obstetrical analgesia and anesthesia
- 24/7 call coverage for all specialties within the medical center including obstetrical analgesia/anesthesia