- Co-payments, deductibles and non-covered procedures and medical equipment are to be paid at or before the time of service. It is your duty to pay charges not covered by your insurance.
- All balances billed are to be paid in full by the date due on your bill.
- If you are not able to pay for full balance by the date due, contact us at 844-617-6990 (toll-free) to discuss payment plans.
- Payment plans may be available.
- You may qualify for financial help.
For your convenience, you can choose to pay your medical bill online, and we accept cash, check, and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit/debit cards. If we have not received payments or a payment agreement has not been established after two statements or 60 days, your account may be turned over to a third party collection agency.To maintain good standing, please contact a Patient Financial Services representative if full payment cannot be made to discuss payment options.
Any questions regarding your medical bill should be directed to our Patient Financial Services Department at 844-617-6990 (toll free).