Careers & Volunteering
Each day, patients come to Winneshiek Medical Center with a wide range of medical needs – from a routine test to prompt attention to a life-threatening emergency.
Our patients frequently describe the difference made by Winneshiek Medical Center – the comfort in receiving care close to home and the compassion and professionalism with which the care is delivered.
Winneshiek Medical Center invites you to experience a career that is fulfilling under management that is concerned about your well-being. Whether you are early in your career or have years of experience, consider Winneshiek Medical Center: an inviting, state-of-the-art facility in a community renowned for its schools, parks, friendly people and beautiful surroundings.
Make the call to (563) 382-2911 to find out more about Winneshiek Medical Center.
How to Apply Online
- Click the button “Apply Online” above & this will take you to our Workforce Ready Careers Page
- Click on the position you would like to apply for
- Click “Apply For Job”
- For first time users: Create an account in Workforce Ready
- Click “Create New Account”
- Your email address will be your username
- To Start the Application:
- Click “Skip to Profile” to start from scratch OR click “Upload Resume” to auto-populate information
- If you already have an account through Workforce Ready, please login.
- Please complete and save all sections of the applicant profile
- Click “Sign & Apply” to submit application
Note: If viewing from a mobile device, please scroll to the bottom and click “View Full Site” for a list of open positions.