Did you know that many cancer and chronic illness drug therapies found in the larger cities are available close to home—at Winneshiek Medical Center?
Our Same Day Services staff has advanced certification in the delivery of treatment for cancer and chronic illnesses. We provide not only chemotherapy for cancer patients, but also treatments for patients with:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gaucher’s Disease
- Refractory Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Hemolytic anemia
- Iron deficiency
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Treatments following liver and pancreas transplants
- Multifocal CIDP
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Pauciarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis with lymphedema praecox
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Cancers: Breast, colon, brain, lung, pancreatic, melanoma, lymphoma, prostate, fallopian tube
- Multiple myeloma
- Patients with central access devices
We’re here to improve quality of life for our patients and their families. We can help you arrange to receive treatment closer to home—at Winneshiek Medical Center.
We’ll work with your provider to transfer your care to our medical center. We can even help you with your insurance issues and set up a schedule that fits your lifestyle.
By receiving your care at Winneshiek Medical Center, you’ll have more time at home, where you can find rest and enjoy your family, friends and work.
Call us and ask for the Same Day Services Department. We’re here to help you. 563-382-2911